- How many months in advance can I make a reservation?
- Reservations can be made up to six months in advance, including the current month. This period is different at some hotels depending on the season.
Please note that rooms may not be available on certain days depending on the circumstances. For details, please check room availability on this website.
- Can I make a reservation on the day of check-in?
- Yes, you can if rooms are available.
Even if no room availability is shown for same-day checkin on the website, contact the hotel directly as vacancies may still be available.
- Can someone other than the actual guest make the reservation?
- Yes, someone else can make the reservation.
When making the reservation on the website, uncheck the checkbox next to [Same as Applicant] then enter the name of the actual guest in the [Surname] and [First Name] fields.
If there are guest changes, please change the guest name(s) on the Confirm/Modify/Cancel Reservations page.
- Can I make a single reservation for two or more guests?
- Yes, use the "Search Criteria" function on the room reservation page, then indicate the number of guests (per room) and number of rooms you need.
For example, if four guests wish to reserve two twin rooms, search for vacancies by entering  for the number of guests, and  for the number of rooms.
The types of guest rooms (twin, double, etc.) available for two guests will be displayed.
Only one type of room can be booked in this type of multiple guest/multiple room single reservation.
Please make a separate reservation for each type of room (single, twin, etc.) you wish to book.
- Do you have a waiting list if rooms are full?
- No, we do not have a waiting list, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Please search for room availability on another day or inquire with the hotel directly.
- How do I know if my reservation has been confirmed?
- After you have made the reservation, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
You can also check your reservation either on My Page or on the Confirm/Modify/Cancel Reservations page.
- Can I change the name(s) of the guest(s), the time of arrival, and other details I registered upon reservation?
- Yes, you can modify your reservation details either on My Page or on the Confirm, Amend and Cancel Reservations page.
- Can a minor stay in your hotel unaccompanied?
- No, children of junior-high school age and below are not permitted to stay if unaccompanied by a parent or guardian.
Minors, even of high school age or above, may stay at the hotel unaccompanied only if consent from a parent or guardian has been obtained.
Please contact the hotel for further details by telephone or through the inquiry page.
- Will you issue a receipt?
- Yes, we will issue a receipt once payment is settled at the hotel.
If you want a specific name written on the receipt, please mention this when you check in.
Please contact the hotel directly if you need another copy of the receipt.